We will be closed March 18th - March 22nd.
Enrollment for Preschool 2019-2020
Registration is by appointment only through the link listed below.
AM Session: 8:00am-10:55am
PM Session: 11:50am-2:45pm
New preschool students are invited to Preschool Round Up for 2019-2020 School Year.
Prior to signing up for a registration appointment at the link below, please answer the following four questions:
- Will your child be 3 years old by August 15, 2019?
- YES - please continue to the next question
- NO - then visit our web page 2 weeks prior to your child's 3rd birthday to register for preschool. Children under 3 cannot be in our classrooms due to licensing requirements. You can stop here, we cannot register your child at this point in time.
- Will your child be 5 on October 1, 2019?
- NO - please continue to the next question
- YES - then your child is kindergarten age and qualifies to register for kindergarten. Children who are kindergarten age should not be in our preschool due to licensing requirements. Please visit the Cherry Creek School District web page for more information about kindergarten registration. You can stop here, we cannot register your child at this point in time.
- Is your child receiving services from Developmental Pathways, or are they identified with special education needs?
- NO - please continue to the next section.
- YES - please follow through with the Child Find Evaluation. That is the process that will register your child for preschool. You can stop here, we cannot register your child at this point in time.
- Is your child already a student in a Cherry Creek School District preschool?
- NO - please continue to the link below and sign up for an individual appointment.
- YES - please look for an email from preschool explaining how to re-enroll your student in our preschool. You can stop here, we cannot register your child through this process.
See the tabs on the left for detailed information regarding our preschools and the registration process.